Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 27 September 2013

Shopping Haul MY FIRST HAUL POST !!

Hello everyone ! ,
                          Now as promised for a while I have been mentioning I had a haul coming up for you                             guys,My lovely readers oh how I love you ! So without further ado here is my first Haul post.

I do love mt shopping and I feel when I go I have earnt few treats by saving up my money so when my friend needed to go into town ( Manchester,If anyone is familiar i'm sure some of you are) I thought to my self. 'I've done well saving why not have a little shop around and see what goodies I find and then I can do a post for you guys. I didn't even break the bank I think I spent around the twenty mark and came home with £7 so was chuffed with myself !

My first purchase I was very exited about I had heard of Lush but ever since reading the lovely 
Lolli K's post on her Lush face mask I was super eager to try it out !! as soon as I walked into the store I wondered how I was ever going to get out. It smelt that amazing I didn't want to leave ! So I picked up the Spacegirl bath bomb and it was only £2.25 ! 
I would also like to mention that they are very much against animal testing and the bath bomb packaging and also the bags have this logo on them :) 
It is super sparkly and can't wait to try it out it has almost a citrus scent to it but i'm awful at describing scents so go check out their website :)  

I cannot remember what order of shops I went in so this could be all higeldy piggeldy hehe!
 Now I have wanted this brush for as long as I can remember and I am so glad I finally bought it ! I love it,It gives a great coverage and is super soft ! I highly recommend this brush for anyone who needs a new foundation brush or is starting to get interested in makeup :) £9.99 Boots
 Now the good old pound shop I didn't half find some great products in there ! Rimmel glam eyes Traffic stopping eye shadow trio Poundworld £1
 Just so you guys can see the colours a little better
 Here are the swatches,I was slightly disappointed with there pigmentation and I felt that I had to use quite a few brush fulls of product to build up the colour but that could be my old but faithful No7 brush I need to invest in new eye brushes. Any suggestions that arent too pricey ? :)
 REVLON nail enamel in the shade mischievous 360 Poundland £1
 I absolutely love the colour and it only took one coat to paint my nail, Sorry about my horrid nails ! I'm in the process of trying to grow them but with what I do at college it just doesn't happen :(
 Oh MUA how I love you and your lippy's ! this is the shade 16 Nectar It's such a lovely coral colour and I just love it ! Superdrug £1
 Here is a Swatch of the lovely lippy :3
 Maybelline Pure-Cover Mineral Concealer in the shade 02 Natural
 Garnier Fructis Strengthen and shine 2 in 1 Shampoo and conditioner Bodycare £1
My friend recommended for me to buy this and I'm so glad she did because it has left my hair feeling fresh nourished and shiny ! Does exactly what it says on the tin !.... Well Bottle
 So Lip balms I love the SO...? body sprays so when I saw these I just didn't want to leave them I wasn't expecting them to be that great but I love the colours and they smell just divine ! Poundland £1


Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Lightweight Nourishing spray, I first came across the aqua light range through watching one of Zoella's empties video's and she had used up the shampoo and Conditioner from this range. What drew me in was that it was said to be so lightweight it's like there's no product in your hair and I fully agree it has left my hair feeling so nourished and shiny,It looks a little strange in the container but you shake it up and both the liquids mix together then after you have used it it settles back to it's congealed self. Poundworld £1 

 This was on offer in Superdrug so I had to pick it up as I hadn't tried this one out and I love the scent and am wondering why I haven't purchased this before ! Superdrug £1.49
 Boot's Natural Collection Mango and Papaya body spray, This literally makes my mouth water every time I spray it I love it so much and will certainly be repurchasing it when t runs out ! I'm also going to try out the scrub I think. Boot's £2
 Last but not least this lovely Bow now anyone that knows me knows my addiction with bows I don't Know what it is bout it but I just can't resist a good bow ! They go with almost everything and suit everyone and in the sale you just can't refuse it is also as smooth as a baby's behind ! Peacocks £1

That is the end of my very first haul blog post ! I'm sorry if it was long and give your self a pat on the back if you made it to the very end thank you lot's for reading.
Don't forget to comment down below and Follow me with Bloglovin if you like :)
SARAH xx


No comments:

Post a Comment